|Number of Pages
This is the best book and Can nt be Missed by Any Medical Aspirant.
CBSE - AIPMT is back. The biggest medical entrance exam of India, CBSE - PMT, which was replaced by NEET - National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (conducted by the CBSE Board on behalf of the Medical Council of India) is back. AIPMT 2014 was held in May as per the guidelines of the Supreme Court.
The first ever NEET was held in the month of May 2013. The book also contains the detailed solutions of the NEET paper held on May 18 in Karnataka region (NEET dates were postponed in Karnataka because of assembly elections in the state).
Topic-wise Solved Papers are the most important resources must for every student for 3 reasons.
1. They show what types of questions have been asked in the actual exam- knowledge / understanding / application / analytical, theoretical / numerical, Simple MCQ / Assertion-Reason / Passage based MCQ / Matching MCQ / Picture based / Statement based MCQ.
2. They show the trend of the paper over the past years - helps in understanding the examiners psyche to understand what to expect and what not to expect in the exam.
3. To spot the most important and least important topics for the exam-the number of questions asked from each topic in the various years.
CBSE - AIPMT + NEET Topic-wise Solved Papers Physics contains the past year papers of CBSE-PMT, 1988 to 2012, 2014 (all the years in which CBSE PMT was held) + NEET 2013, distributed in 28 Topics.
The Topics have been arranged exactly in accordance to the NCERT books so as to make it 100% convenient to Class 11 & 12 students.
The fully solved CBSE Mains papers of 2011 & 2012 (the only objective CBSE Mains paper held) have also been incorporated in the book topic-wise.
The detailed solutions of all questions are provided at the end of each chapter to bring conceptual clarity.
The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class / school / home.
The book contains around 1440+ Milestone Problems In Physics. Why should you buy Dishas JEE Main & Advanced Solved Papers as compared to other publishers?
1. First publisher to launch this set of books covering all question papers since CBSE-PMT held for the first time in 1988.
2. Maximum Coverage - Contains all papers of ABSE AIPMT and NEET exams held between 1988 and 2014. Covers NEET Karnataka 2013, CBSE AIPMT Mains 2011 & 2012 papers.
3. Quality Solutions - Step-by-step solutions to each and every question.
4. Well Structured - Well defined structure - divided into Chapters as per order of class 11 and 12 NCERT books.
5. Written by best of the authors. Disha Experts comprises of a panel of experts with 8+ years of experience in developing content for PMT entrance exams.
6. 4+ Rating - Rated 4+ (out of 5) on all leading bookstores.