Ratna Sagar Publishers
|Number of Pages
A Happy World conforms to the guidelines of NCF 2005. The content has been developed by practising teachers and experts. The books are enriched with CCE features.
• Get set, go has warm-up activities that stimulate the interest of learners in the lesson and the concepts taught.
• In a nutshell recapitulates the main points of the lesson.
• Think and answer are HOTS questions that encourage lateral, logical and analytical thinking.
• Let us answer has questions that lend themselves to both Formative and Summative Assessments.
• Let us do has activities and projects to make learning a fun-filled experience.
• A poem for me has lesson-linked poems for learners to enjoy.
• Life skills and A value for me have activities which stimulate thinking and foster values.
• Check your understanding has more tasks for Formative Assessment.
• Revision worksheets are for the Summative Assessment of learners.