Taxmann Publications Pvt Ltd
|Number of Pages
Finance & accounting
600 Illustrations and Practical Problems
Fully solved theoretical and practical Questions of past 30 Years of CA Final Exams (Including Nov. 2013)
50 Cases studies with Solutions
30 Flow Charts Explaining Accounting Treatment in different situations
50 Classification chart giving details of areas covered by the concerned Accounting Standards
Coverage of related Guidance Notes
Important differeces between AS and Ind AS/and IFRS
About the Author: Ca D G Sharma
D. G. SHARMA is a Practicing Chartered Accountant. He has qualified the exam of all the three premier professional institutes ICAI, ICWAI and ICSI.
He has been teaching Accounts, Financial Management and Costing to CA students at Foundation (now CPT), Inter (now IPCC) and Final levels for the last twenty three years. He is a Founder Member, Faculty and Director of Central Academy of Professional Studies (CAPS), Nagpur, a premier institution for imparting quality professional education in central India.
He has given lectures in various seminars organised by the Nagpur Branch of ICAI.
He has also co-authored following books:
(1) Fundamental of Accounting for CA-CPT, published by M/s Taxmann.
(2) ?An Illustrated Guide to Accounting Standards?, published by M/s Taxmann.
(3) Law and Practice Relating to Companies (Auditors) Report Order, 2003, published by M/s Taxmann.
(4) Book on Tax Audit, published by M/s Taxmann.
(5) Business Finance for Beginners (Covering B. Com. Part I Syllabus of Nagpur University).
(6) Fundamentals of Business Finance (Covering B. Com. Part II Syllabus of Nagpur University)