|Number of Pages
Development economics is a branch of economics which deals with economic aspects of the development process in low-income countries. Its focus is not only on methods of promoting economic growth and structural change, but also on improving the potential.
About the Author
K. R. Gupta is a well-known Economist. He has published over twenty books and contributed more than hundred papers in reputed journals, being published in India and abroad. The books written by him include Advanced Microeconomics (2 volumes) Advanced Macroe.
Table of Contents
Volume - 2
12. Theories of Development
13. Role of Education in Development
14. Role of Human Health in Development
15. Role of State in Economic Development
16. Trade: An Agent of Economic Development
17. Role of Public Enterprise