|Number of Pages
, the Public Relations Society of America's Silver Anvil, and the Sales Promotion Association's Reggie Awards as outstanding examples of effectiveness.
Students learn best by example. These cases provide colorful, real examples that model great advertising campaigns that have proven effectiveness.
Goes beyond just highlighting an effective advertisement in the opening case by providing analysis that points out what specifically about the campaign's effectiveness won it an award. This provides a nice conclusion to the chapter.
To really understand what effective advertising is and how it is done, you have to do it yourself. Suggested Class Projects at the end of each chapter allows students to work together in teams as advertisers do.
Table of Contents : -
1. Introduction to Advertising
2. Advertising's Role in Marketing
3. Advertising and Society
Planning and Strategy
4. How Advertising Works
5. The Consumer Audience
6. Strategic Research
7. Strategic Planning
8. Print and Out-of-Home Media
9. Broadcast Media
10. Interactive and Alternative Media
11. Media Planning and Buying
12. The Creative Side and Message Strategy
14. Design and Production
Integration and Evaluation
15. Direct Response
16. Sales Promotion, Events and Sponsorships
17. Public Relations
18. Special Advertising Situations
19. Evaluation of Effectiveness