Vikas Publishing House
|Number of Pages
Biography: science, technology & engineering
Learning to use a CAD system is compulsory for engineers and designers. It is necessary to begin with the basic alphabets of AutoCAD and learn how to use it correctly and effectively through continuous practice. CAD systems create designs using basic geometric entities and many constructions used in technical designs.
Universities, engineering colleges, polytechnics and ITIs of our country have also modified their syllabi according to industry needs and have introduced 'AutoCAD' as an important sessional subject. As per AICTE guided syllabus for diploma level of engineering, AutoCAD 2D and 3D have been introduced in the subject 'Professional Practice-I' in 3rd semester and 'Professional Practice-II' in 4th semester in most of the branches (mechanical, civil, automobile, architecture, electrical, etc.).This book will be invaluable for the students of Professional Practice-I.
• Use of the latest version of software AutoCAD 2014
• Easy for those using earlier version of AutoCAD in which ribbon concept was not included
• Variety of worked-out examples as per AICTE recommended syllabus
• Step-by-step command prompts
• Detailed applications of each command with explanation
• Examples for every topic
• Command sequences given for every example for the beginner