Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited
|Number of Pages
Electrical & Electronic Engineering
The book has been written according to the syllabus prescribed by the Directorate General of Employment and Training for the Craftsman Training scheme and the Apprenticeship Training Scheme for the Electrical Trades (Electrician, Wireman and Lineman). This second volume covers what should be taught in the second year. The language is very simple and the concepts are explained with the help of clear illustrations. The theory is supported by practical applications of the concepts. A number of solved examples have been provided.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
3. Three-Phase Induction Motors.
4. Synchronous Motors.
5. Single-Phase Motors.
6. Armature Winding.
7. Electrical Measuring Instruments.
9. Automobile Electrical System.
10. Fundamentals of Electronics.
11. Conversion of AC to DC.
12. Generation, Transmission and distribution of Electricity.