|Number of Pages
Business & management
Business Intelligence describes the basic architectural components of a business intelligence environment, ranging from traditional topics such as business process modeling, data modeling, and more modern topics such as business rule systems, data profiling, information compliance and data quality, data warehousing, and data mining. This book progresses through a logical sequence, starting with data model infrastructure, then data preparation, followed by data analysis, integration, knowledge discovery, and finally the actual use of discovered knowledge. The book contains a quick reference guide for business intelligence terminology. Business Intelligence is part of Morgan Kaufmann's Savvy Manager's Guide series.
* Provides clear explanations without technical jargon, followed by in-depth descriptions.
* Articulates the business value of new technology, while providing relevant introductory technical background.
* Contains a handy quick-reference to technologies and terminologies.
* Guides managers through developing, administering, or simply understanding business intelligence technology.
* Bridges the business-technical gap.
* Is Web enhanced. Companion sites to the book and series provide value-added information, links, discussions, and more.