Cambridge University Press
|Number of Pages
Entrance Exams Preparation
Objective IELTS Intermediate is a new course offering students complete preparation for the Cambridge IELTS test.
Designed for students aiming for a band score of 5.5 or 6, it combines thorough language development with systematic test preparation and practice.
Key features of Objective IELTS:
• Gives thorough preparation for both the General Training and Academic Modules.
• Examples from the Cambridge Learner Corpus target areas most likely to cause problems for IELTS candidates.
• Informed by the Cambridge Corpus of Academic English, it provides guidance in how to use appropriate academic style.
• 10 'Test Folders' cover each exam task in depth and provide practical advice.
• The accompanying self-study CD-ROM includes further grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation practice, as well as additional practice of all four skills.
The Workbook with Answers provides extra practice and consolidation of language and skills, five 'Writing Workout' sections and a full practice IELTS reading module. The answer key makes it ideal for independent study.