Viva Books Pvt Ltd
|Number of Pages
Colours & Craft is a set of eight books for children of preprimary and primary levels. It contains both art and craft activities in a well-graded manner. The series aims at enhancing creativity and building self esteem in children through projects designed just for them.
Features of the Series
• A perfect blend of art and craft
• Appropriately graded
• Factoids included wherever possible
• Original art and craft ideas using waste material also given
• A list of readily available materials given with every craft activity
• Concise and clear instructions
• Directions presented in a step-by-step format
• Sample illustrations given where necessary
• Ample variety of art and craft activities included using various drawing and colouring tools like, pencils, felt tip pens, glitter pens, water colours, pencil colours, different kinds of paints, crayons, oil pastels and many more
Keep in mind the following suggestions when using Colours & Craft:
• Encourage the child to participate fully, both during the activity and when preparing for it.
• Let the child touch, smell and look at the art materials.
• Allow the child to use his/her imagination and create his/her own work.
• Keep the material handy before beginning the task.
Multimedia CD includes:
• Videos of craft and painting techniques
• Activities based on creative and guided colouring
• Activities based on drawing and colouring
• Puzzles and lot more....