|Number of Pages
This textbook Control Systems Engineering is designed for the undergraduate students of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE) and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE). It is written in such a way that students would find it easy to understand the concepts and apply them to resolve even difficult problems. Many examples have been given to facilitate understanding. The book gives an overview of the important application areas and categories of Control systems. A conscious and persistent effort has been made to relate these topics to their proper role in the larger scenario of engineering design. It covers the fundamental mathematics for system modeling applicable for Control Systems, Time Domain Analysis, Frequency Domain Analysis, Compensators and Control Systems applicable components.
- Fundamental theory and concepts explained in the most simplified way.
- Introduction to MATLAB and implementation of software solutions.
- Over 300 objective type questions and answers useful in various competitive examinations such as UPSC, GATE, SAIL and BHEL.
- 250 practical problems and their solutions applying MATLAB software.
- 175 short questions with answers.
- 100 unsolved problems for practice.
About the Author
R Arivalahan completed his BE in Instrumentation and Control Engineering from University of Madras in 1999 and ME from Annamalai University in 2002. He did PhD in Advanced Controllers in Process Industries from the same university. He has more than a decade of teaching experience and was acclaimed for his research papers in many national and international conferences. His subjects of interest include Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Adaptive, Optimal and Model Predictive Controllers applicable for process industries. He is a member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) and India Semiconductor Association (ISA).