|Number of Pages||1200 Pages|
Book 1 & 2: CSAT - IAS Prelims 101 Speed Tests Practice Workbook - Paper 1 & 2
IF YOU DO WELL IN THIS BOOK SUCCESS IS GUARANTEED IN THE UPCOMING CSAT EXAM
Yes it’s true. If you can do well in this book you will crack the CSAT Exam for sure.
The book is the 1st and the Most Innovative Book for the CSAT exam. Since things are well structured and executed. It gives you a proper channel for preparing and guiding you to do things as per these 101 TESTS.
It contains questions on the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES which are required to crack the CSAT exam. The questions are covered in the form of 101 SPEED TESTS.
No matter where you PREPARE from – a coaching or any textbook/ Guide - 101 SPEED TESTS provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your knowledge in the various topics so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not mere tests but act as a checklist of student’s learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
Each book contain 82 Topical Tests + 9 sectional tests + 10 Full length Practice Tests. The complete CSAT paper 1 & 2 syllabus has been divided into 7/ 9 broad sections respectively which are further divided into 82 topics.
How is this product different?
• 1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
• Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the CSAT exam. Each test contains around 15-20 MCQs (on the latest pattern of the exam) depending upon its importance for the exam.
• The various types of questions covered are Statement based, Matching based, Sequencing of events and Feature based MCQs.
• In the end of each section a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section.
• Finally at the end 10 FULL TESTS are provided in each of the book so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam. The Full Test contains 100/ 80 questions as per the latest pattern.
• In all, the book contains 6000+ Quality MCQ’s in the form of 101 tests.
• Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the books.
• Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
• The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.
• The General Awareness section has been updated with latest Current Affairs.
• Once taken a test, the candidates must spend time in analysing their performance which will provide you the right cues to IMPROVE the concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
• It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 20%.
Book 3: 50 COOL Stories 300 HOT Issues: General Awareness Analysis for IAS/ CSAT/ MBA/ GMAT/ Bank PO
Another innovative book by Disha Publication, "50 COOL Stories 300 HOT Issues," a book written for those who want to learn, understand and analyse the TOP ISSUES that changed the world in 2013-14.
The book deals with the latest Social, Economic, Political, Scientific, Cultural, National and International issues that every youngster should be well aware of. The stories have been hand-picked and touches the different spheres of our life.
As the world is getting more and more competitive, General Awareness has become one of the most sought after things. General Awareness is becoming an integral part of the written test of a lot competitive examinations. Be it UPSC, IAS, SSC, MBA, Railways or Banking. In the later stages, descriptive tests, group discussions and personal interviews, it becomes all the more important. A candidate with good General Awareness can easily leave that last impression on the interviewer(s) mind.
The book offers multiple benefits to the readers.
• Improves General Awareness
• Improves Reading/ Comprehension Skills
• Teaches Contextual Usage
• Improves Vocabulary
• Inputs for Essay Writing
• Inputs for GD/ PI
• Improves Socio-economic Awareness
• Updates on Current Trend & Issues
• Hands on facts on current issues
• Generating Opinion
• Improves Analytical Skills
Table of Conetns : -
Book 1: CSAT IAS Prelims 101 Speed Tests Practice Workbook with 10 Practice Sets - Paper 1
Section 1: HISTORY (15 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 2: GEOGRAPHY (10 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 3: INDIAN POLITY AND GOVERNANCE (10 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 4: ECONOMICS (12 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 5: GENERAL SCIENCE (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) (14 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 6: ECOLOGY (3 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 7: SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (5 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 8: GENERAL AWARENESS (7 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 9: CURRENT AFFAIRS (6 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
PRACTICE SETS 1 to 10
Detailed Solutions to Test 1 to 101
Book 2: CSAT IAS Prelims 101 Speed Tests Practice Workbook with 10 Practice Sets - Paper 2
Section 1: Interpersonal , Communication skills & Decision making (6 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 2: Mental ability (7 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 3: Logical Reasoning (14 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 4: Basic Numeracy (20 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 5: Analytical Ability (4 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 6: Problem Solving (6 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 7: Logical comprehension (9 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 8: Data interpretation and Data Sufficient Section (8 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
Section 9: English Language Comprehension (8 Topic-wise Test + 1 Sectional Test)
PRACTICE SETS 1 to 10
Detailed Solutions to Test 1 to 101
Book 3: 50 Cool stories 300 Hot Issues
NATIONAL FOOD SECURITY BILL
RISE OF PUTIN
FDI IN RETAIL
IPL MATCH FIXING: NO INSIDE STORY. EVER.
THE RISE AND FALL OF AAP
ANTI-GAY LAWS: SHOULDN’T WE LOVE OUR FELLOW MAN?
MR. RBI: RAGHURAM RAJAN
LOKPAL VS. JOKEPAL
GENERAL ELECTIONS 2014
ANTI RAPE LAW
LAND ACQUISITION ACT
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MODI?
AMARTYA SEN VS BHAGWATI
AUTONOMY TO CBI
DEPRECIATION OF RUPEE
RAILWAYS – PRIVATIZATION
DURGA SHAKTI NAGPAL
DELHI VS GUJARAT
INDIA MYANMAR 2013
INDIA'S FOREIGN POLICY PRIORITIES
CLIMATE CHANGE AFFECTING BIODIVERSITY
NATIONAL CYBER SECURITY POLICY
INDIAN HEALTH REPORT
GLOBAL HEALTH CONCERNS
INDO-CHINA TUG OF WAR
ATTRACTING FIIS 126
EXTREME WEATHERS – DISASTERS – POLE VORTEX
MONEY FOR TORTURE
EDWARD SNOWDEN ASYLUM
JOINT PLAN OF ACTION: GENEVA INTERIM AGREEMENT
MARS ORBITAL MISSION (MOM)
INDIA-U.S. NUCLEAR DEAL
DEVYANI KHOBRAGADE CONTROVERSY
GENETICALLY ENGINEERED FOODS
SYRIA: DISARMAMENT OR MILITARY INTERVENTION?