Vikas Publishing House
|Number of Pages
Biography: science, technology & engineering
Life skills are essentially individual abilities that help in promoting mental well-being and competence in people to deal with the various situations in life. This book presents various aspects of life skills, including communication, self-analysis, self-development and study habits. These are crucial elements in determining one's personal and professional growth.
Developed in accordance with the new syllabus of the West Bengal Council of Technical Education and written in an interactive style, this course book will help the students inculcate the various life skills and enhance their acceptability and growth in this highly competitive world.
• Opening Case Study in every chapter, along with case-analysis-based class discussion, to encourage students to apply their analytical skills
• Assess Your Understanding to test understanding and assimilation of the information shared in the passages
• Story Time with short, interesting stories that allow learners to develop critical thinking skills from the old classics
• In-class Team Activity in the form of role plays, debates, discussion, etc
• Experiential Learning to gauge the students' understanding of the concepts and to measure how much of the learning they are able to apply in real life