Tata McGraw - Hill Education
|Number of Pages
Discover Your CEO Brand gives you the tools for connecting with others authentically and building a powerful presence that extends beyond your typical spheres of influence. Learn how to increase your visibility and influence by combining traditional self-branding vehicles like PR and face-to-face networking with new social-media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and blogs.
Key Selling Features Features first-hand interviews with CEOs who attained top leadership positions by using Bates?s techniques Bates has been interviewed by The New York Times, New York Post, Investors' Business Daily, The Boston Globe, and other periodicals, and she has appeared on Fox News, Fox Business, ABC, and other programs
About the Author
Suzanne Bates is an executive coach, speaker, entrepreneur, and former award-winning television news anchor.
Table of Contents
1. Why You Need a Brand: and Why Your Brand Matters
2. How Exceptional Leader Brands Are Built
3. Your CEO Brand: The Story of You
4. Brand Recognition: What Do People Say about You?
5. Leveraging Your Brand to Drive Spectacular Results
6. Personal Choices That Burnish Your Reputation
7. Communicate Your Leadership Brand
8. Social Media and Brand: What Today?s CEO Must Know
9. CEO Brand ?Disaster Avoidance Kit?: Do No Harm
10. Your Personal Brand Team: People Who Make You Look Good
11. Ten Fast-Track Tips to Accelerate Brand Building
12. Your Leadership Legacy: Writing History Today