Vikas Publishing House
|Number of Pages
Biography: science, technology & engineering
Engineering Chemistry-II serves as a textbook for the second semester course for I year BE/B. Tech students of Anna University, Chennai The book is informative and exhaustive to meet the requirements of students who aim to assimilate authentic knowledge for use during engineering course as well as in their careers. The theoretical portions have been explained in simple language, clear style with lot of solved problems and illustrated diagrams. Academic and industrial communities will find this book a valuable resource.
• Specifically designed for I year B.E. students of colleges affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
• The chapters are presented in simple language.
• Suitable diagrams for clear understanding of the concepts.
• The recent developments in the respective fields are included in all the chapters.
• Comparative tables are presented where ever two similar concepts arise.
• Many solved problems.
• Review questions from previous Anna University examinations at the end of each chapter.