Tata McGraw - Hill Education
|Number of Pages
Electronics & Communication Engineering
This thoroughly revised and updated edition incorporates recent developments that have taken place in the field of instrumentation, measurement techniques, and data analysis. Inclusion of new topics, enhanced pedagogy and lucid language make this a complete book on the subject.
In SI Units.
Follows the Vector Approach.
Illustrious 3D diagrams help in clear understanding of the topics.
Includes a separate chapter on Vector Algebra.
450 solved examples
560 practice problems
140 objective-type questions
Table of content :-
1. Introduction to Engineering Mechanics-Basic Concepts
2. Vector Algebra
3. System of Forces and Resultant-I (Concurrent Forces)
4. System of Forces and Resultant-Ii (Non-Concurrent Forces)
5. Equilibrium of System of Forces
7. Application of Friction
8. Centre of Gravity and Centroid
9. Moment of Inertia
10. Mass Moment of Inertia
11. Virtual Work
12. Kinematics of Particles (Rectilinear Motion)
13. Kinematics of Particles (Curvilinear Motion)
14. Kinetics of Particles
15. Work and Energy
16. Impulse and Momentum
17. Kinematics of Rigid Bodies
18. Kinetics of Rigid Bodies