Vikas Publishing House
|Number of Pages
This 'examination-oriented' and 'student-oriented' book is primarily designed to meet examination needs of the students of BEd, BT, LT and BA (Education). Its subject matter is authentic, has allencompassing coverage and is deeply insightful. The text has been supplemented with charts, diagrams, figures and tables to make the subject interesting and more comprehensible. Such a unique combination brings crystal clarity into the concepts and enables students to obtain maximum marks in the examination.
With a view to provide a comprehensive overview of educational psychology, readers are introduced to the lives and works of some fifty great educational psychologists. This enables the students to unlock the doors of a treasure house of information, knowledge and wisdom enshrined in the thought and practices propounded by these masterminds. The third edition adds some new thoughts and approaches.
NEW IN THE THIRD EDITION
• Education of children with special needs
• Inclusive education
• Albert Bandura's theory of social learning
• Principles of growth and development
• Detailed discussion on Erickson's theory of 8-stages of development of a child
• Factors that affect learning
• Augmented question bank at the end of chapters that includes objective-type questions, like MCQs and Fill in the blanks
• Improved readability