|Number of Pages
Law, Ethics and Governance is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, sections, rules, latest amendments as per ICAI and ministry of corporate affairs of India and cases of Law, Ethics and Governance in a lucid and informative manner. It has been developed exclusively for the students of CMA Intermediate course, Group 1 - Paper 6. All applicable provisions for according to the latest ICAI's notifications regarding the Companies Act, 2013 have been included and explained in a comprehensive manner with solved practical problems and examples. The book will also be useful for the practitioners, professionals and industry people.
• Complete Coverage with latest amendments in CMA syllabus
• Revised as per latest ICAI notifications
• Provisions of the companies Act,2013 covered
• Last 25 Exams' solved questions
• Interpretation of the sections, rules and provisions
• Well-presented flow charts, diagrams and tables