|Number of Pages
GATE Masterpiece series is the best preparatory material for GATE exam and has been prepared with great precision.
It is better than the other books in the market as most of the books available in the market do not cover 100% topics from the current GATE syllabus.
GATE Masterpiece covers each and every topic. The Numerical Answer Type Questions which have been recently added by the IIT’s in the coming pattern has been already added in the book. The book might seem to be light (in weight or number of pages) but it is really heavy when you will compare the content with the best available content in the market.
• First of its kind book ‘GATE Mechanical Engineering Masterpiece 2015 with 4 Mock Test CD - 2nd edition’ for GATE exam containing exhaustive theory, past year questions, practice problems and Mock Tests.
• The book has been written as per the latest format as issued for latest GATE exam. The book covers Numerical Answer Type Questions which have been recently added in the GATE 2014 format.
• The book also covers ‘Simple MCQs,’ ‘Linked Answer type MCQs’ and ‘Common Data based MCQs’ questions.
• To the point but exhaustive theory covering each and every topic in the latest GATE syllabus.
• Covers past 8-10 years questions of previous GATE examinations.
• An exhaustive PRACTICE EXERCISE containing 100-150 questions in each chapter.
• Detailed Solutions are provided for each question in details.
• The book is divided into 3 different sections:
1. General Aptitude – Covering Verbal Ability and Numerical Ability
2. Engineering Mathematics
3. Technical Section
• The book provides a MOCK GATE CD which contains 4 Mock Tests designed exactly on the latest pattern of GATE exam
Table of Contents :-
Section 1 - General Aptitude
Part A - Verbal Ability
Synonyms & Antonyms
Part B - Numerical Ability
Time & Work
Ratio, Proportion and Mixtures
Permutation, Combination and Probability
Section 2 - ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
Probability and Statistics
Section 3 - TECHNICAL
Unit 1 - APPLIED MECHANICS AND DESIGN
Strength of Materials
Theory of Machines
Unit 2 - FLUID MECHANICS AND THERMAL SCIENCES
Unit 3 - MANUFACTURING AND INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
Machining and Machine Tool Operations
Metrology and Inspection
Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Production Planning and Control
MOCK GATE CD
Mock Test 1
Mock Test 2
Mock Test 3
Mock Test 4