Harvard Universal Press
|Number of Pages
How can management cure health care's ills?
If you need the best practices and ideas for transforming health care--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
The HBR articles in this collection propose several remedies:
- Organizing doctors into teams
- Focusing incentives on patients' recovery
- Saving lives and dollars by designing clearer work processes
- Sharing knowledge through industry networks
- Knocking down barriers to innovation in funding, policy,
- Treating common ailments with simpler interventions
- Bridging the divide between clinicians and administrators
- Ramping up R&D productivity by returning power to scientists