Elsevier Publishing Company
|Number of Pages
Used alongside the students' text, Higher National Engineering 2nd edition, this pack offers a complete suite of lecturer resource material and photocopiable handouts for the compulsory core units of the 2003 BTEC Higher Nationals in Engineering. Full coverage is given of the common core units for HNC/D (units 1 - 3) for all pathways, as well as the two different Engineering Principles units (unit 5) for mechanical and electrical/electronic engineering, and the additional unit required at HND for these pathways (Engineering Design - unit 6).
The authors provide all the resources needed by a busy lecturer, as well as a bank of student-centred practical work and revision material, which will enable students to gain the skills, knowledge and understanding they require.
This pack will save a course team many hours' work preparing handouts and assignments, and is freely photocopiable within the purchasing institution. The pack includes:
* Exercises to support and develop work in the accompanying student text
* Planned projects which will enable students to display a wide range of skills and use their own initiative
* Reference material for use as hand-outs
* Background on running the new HNC/HND courses
* Tutor's notes supporting activities in the students' book and resource pack
* All the essential material for running a course in the 2003 Higher National Engineering qualification from Edexcel
* Full coverage of the compulsory core units for both Certificate and Diploma
* Freely photocopiable within the purchasing institution, this pack will save a course team many hours' work preparing handouts and assignments