|Number of Pages
Makeover Edition of Rotten Rulers
Rotten Rulers is a Horrible Histories book about Rulers. It was first published on the 17th of June 2005. It had a book makeover on the 2nd of June 2011 with 20th Century, Rowdy Revolutions and Wicked Words.
It's history with the nasty bits left in! Want to know:
• Who gave the job of high priest to a donkey?
• Who choked to death while eating a crow?
• Who celebrated victory by eating his enemy's head?
Discover all the foul facts that make the history of rulers so horrible - all the gore and more!
Some facts from it
- queen vic's physian said she looked more like a barrel than a human
• For ages 8+
• 176 Pages
• Releases: 17th June 2005 (Original Edition) and 2nd June 2011 (Makeover Edition)
• Author: Terry Deary
• Illustrators: Mike Phillips and Martin Brown (Martin Brown for Cover of Makeover Edition)
• Dimensions: 13.4 x 1.2 x 21.5 CM