|Number of Pages
Book 1 - IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Examination Guide - 5th edition is exclusively written for the Common Written Examination (CWE) being conducted by IBPS for recruitment in clerical cadre in public sector banks.
The book contains specific sections for Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Computer Knowledge.
The book contains to the point theory with illustrations followed by a set of exercise with solutions.
The Computer Knowledge section has been divided into 5 chapters to give in-depth knowledge of the section.
The General Awareness section has been divided into 4 exercises - Conceptual Banking Questions, Current Banking Questions, General Awareness Questions and Current Affairs Questions.
The book covers a lot of questions from the past Bank clerk exams of various banks.
The book provides the 2012-2014 Solved papers of IBPS CWE paper.
Book 2 - IBPS CWE Bank Clerk 101 Speed Tests: The book is based on the concept of TRP - Test, Revise and Practice. It aims at improving your SPEED followed by STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to improving your SCORE.
How is this product different?
• 1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
• Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the IBPS PO exam. Each test contains around 25-30 MCQs on the latest pattern of the exam.
• The whole syllabus has been divided into 5 sections which are further distributed into 91 topics. Each section ends with a Section Test.
1. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE is distributed into 31 topics + 1 Section Test.
2. REASONING ABILITY is distributed into 30 topics + 1 Section Test.
3. ENGLISH is distributed into 14 topics + 1 Section Test.
4. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE is distributed into 6 topics + 1 Section Test.
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE is distributed into 15 topics + 1 Section Test.
• Finally at the end 5 PRACTICE SETS based on the complete syllabus is provided so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam.
• In all, the book contains 3600+ Highly Relevant MCQ's in the form of 101 tests.
• Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.
• Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
• The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.
• It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 15-20%.
Book 3: General Knowledge 2016 - a GK capsule capturing all information related to General Knowledge and Current Affairs