Ratna Sagar Publishers
|Number of Pages
Based on the latest syllabus of the inter-state board for anglo-indian education
• The text is well-organized, comprehensive and written in simple language to provide a sound base for the higher classes.
• An attractive layout with clear, well-labelled diagrams and photographs serves to explain scientific concepts effectively.
• Concept maps, infographics, flowcharts and tables have been extensively used to capture scientific information in a nutshell.
• A number of activities, experiments and projects have been included to develop scientific skills.
• In-text questions have been included to gauge understanding in the course of studying a chapter.
• Carefully graded, exhaustive exercises have been incorporated to reinforce the concepts learnt.
• Application-based and skill-based questions have been included to encourage analytical and reasoning skills.
• Important concepts and definitions have been highlighted for easy reference.
• Scientific terms and their meanings have been listed at the end of each chapter.
• A brief summary has been provided at the end of each chapter for easy recapitulation.