|Number of Pages
The eighth edition of this best-selling book is thoroughly updated, comprehensive and student friendly. It retains all the winning features of its earlier edition including crisp theory, format and a solved problem approach.
Comprehensive, Student friendly and Updated.
New chapter on Assessment of Hindu Undivided Family (HUF).
Includes coverage of Budget highlights 2013 to 2014.
Numerous solved problems and unsolved exercises.
Model of challahs and forms for practical understanding.
Includes a section on formats containing important provisions to work out problems under different situations.
Table of Contents
2. Residential Status and Incidence of Tax
3. Income from Salary
4. Income from House Property
6. Income from Business or Profession
7. Income from Capital Gains
8. Income from other sources
9. Deductions from Gross Total Income
10. Assessment of Individuals and Firms
11. Assessment of HUF (Hindu Undivided Family)
12. Set-off and Carry Forward, Clubbing and Aggregation of Income
13. Authorities and Assessment Procedures
14. Value Added Tax (VAT)