Shroff Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd
|Number of Pages
Computer And Internet
What you will learn from this book
2. Familiarize yourself with AngularJS syntax.
3. Build a scalable, MVC-style application architecture that you can use for future projects.
4. Examine how templates are commonly used in AngularJS.
5. Get to know the ins and outs of two-way data binding.
6. Analyze modules and what AngularJS does behind the scenes.
7. See how dependency injection works under the hood.
8. Master directives the most powerful feature of AngularJS.
9. Discover popular online resources and communities.
'Instant AngularJS Starter' is designed to get you ramped up on AngularJS as quickly and efficiently as possible. By the end of this book, you'll possess all the knowledge you need to make full-featured, real-life applications with AngularJS. The code samples are reusable and specifically intended to give you a head start on your next project.
This book will transform your curiosity about AngularJS into a set of production-ready AngularJS skills, through a broad overview of the framework and deep dives into its key features.
you'll start with basic AngularJS syntax and then jump head-first into a life-sized example of how to build scalable AngularJS applications. With a foundational understanding of AngularJS in place, you'll learn about
its advanced features in depth, one by one, until youve mastered them all.
Before you know it, 'Instant AngularJS Starter' will have you ramped up on AngularJS and back to building cutting-edge applications for the web, faster and more effectively than ever.
Get to grips with a new technology, understand what it is and what it can do for you and then get to work with the most important features and tasks. This book is written in an easy-to-read style, with a strong emphasis on real-world, practical examples. Step-by-step explanations are provided for performing important tasks.
Who this book is for
It doesnt cover the history of AngularJS and its not a pitch to convince you that AngularJS is the best framework on the entire web. Its a guide to help you learn everything you need to know about AngularJS in as few pages and with as many examples as possible.