Tata McGraw - Hill Education
Electronics & Communication Engineering
This thoroughly revised and updated edition incorporates recent developments that have taken place in the field of instrumentation, measurement techniques, and data analysis. Inclusion of new topics, enhanced pedagogy and lucid language make this a complete book on the subject.
Strong emphasis on measurement standards and calibration methods.
New chapters on Electrical Measurements and Dimensional Metrology.
Provides practical details in the various aspects of instrumentation including the latest advances in this area.
Table of content :-
1. Introduction to Instruments and Their Representation
2. Static Performance Characteristics of Instruments
3. Dynamics Characteristics of Instruments
4. Transducer Elements
5. Intermediate Elements
6. Indicating, Recording and Display Elements
7. Motion and Vibration Measurements
8. Dimensional Metrology
9. Force Measurement
10. Torque and Power Measurement
11. Pressure Measurement
12. Temperature Measurement
13. Flow Measurement
14. Acoustics Measurement
15. Signal and Systems Analysis
16. Conditions Monitoring and Signature Analysis Applications
17. Miscellaneous Instruments in Industrial, Biomedical and Environmental Applications
18. Recent Developments in Instrumentations and Measurements
19. Control Engineering Applications
20. Electrical Measurements
21. Basic Statistical Concepts
22. Normal Distribution
23. Graphical Representation and Curve Fitting of Data