|Number of Pages
Jigeesha’s General Science is a comprehensive book designed for UPSC aspirants preparing for the preliminary examinations.
The text is divided into three parts—General Science Study Material, Quick Review Sheets, and Question Banks. The General Science study material covers all the important fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The Quick Review Sheets, as the name signifies, are a quick read and recall tool to facilitate last-minute revision. Finally, the Question Banks provide topic-wise questions based on the original question pattern along with the answer keys.
Beginning with the basics and progressing in a step-by-step manner, all topics are handled in a comprehensive manner. This will allow the reader ample opportunity to grasp the concepts and practise applicative techniques in a focused manner. The book is a complete course in specific topics, and will help the aspirant to prepare for any changes in format, or in question types, in the actual examination.
• Provides information in easy to assimilate forms such as lists, tables, and charts
• Supports concepts such as waves, motion, sound, electricity, action of heat and cell structures, with illustrations and images
• Features various comparative studies, distinction tables and graphs
• Provides over 280 practice questions, as part of the topic-wise Quick Review Sheets, from high-importance topics along with answer keys
• Includes a bank of 300 general science questions based on the original question pattern
• Includes solved questions on general science from the 2015 CS preliminary examination