|Number of Pages
Entrance Exam Preparation
Jigeesha's General Studies: Paper 2 is a comprehensive book designed for UPSC aspirants preparing for the preliminary examinations.
Beginning with a diagnostic test designed for readers to be able to discover their strengths and weaknesses in the required subject areas, the text covers the five broad areas according to the syllabus--interpersonal skills including communication skills, logical reasoning and analytical ability, decision making and problem solving, general mental ability, basic numeracy and data interpretation. The conceptual coverage is followed by illustrative exercises with detailed solutions as well as answer keys.
Starting with the basics and progressing in a step-by-step manner, all topics are handled in a comprehensive manner. This will allow the reader ample opportunity to grasp the concepts and practise applicative techniques in a focused manner. This book is a complete course and will help the aspirant to prepare for any changes in format, or in question types, in the actual examination.
• Concepts presented in crisp and easy-to-assimilate bulleted lists
• Over 60 reading comprehension exercises in addition to over 160 English language skills questions along with answer keys as well as worked-out solutions
• A bank of over 2500 topic-wise multiple-choice questions
• 9 mock tests along with answer keys as well as worked-out solutions
• Updated table of analysis that provides a topic-wise count of the questions that were set in the years 2011 to 2015
• Fully solved 2014 and 2015 question papers