Jaico Publishing House
|Number of Pages
Case Studies of Life between Lives
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO DIE ?
THIS REMARKABLE BOOK UNCOVERS the mystery of life in the spirit world after death on earth. Michael Newton, a hypnotherapist in private practice, has developed his own hypnosis technique to reach his subjects' hidden memories of the hereafter. The resulting narrative acts as a progressive "travel log" of the accounts of 29 people who were placed in a state of superconsciousness. While in deep hypnosis, these subjects movingly describe what has happened to them between their former reincarnations on earth.
After reading Journey of Souls, you will learn specifics about:
• What you see and feel right after death
• Spiritual guides
• What happens to "disturbed" souls
• Why you are assigned to certain soul groups in the spirit world and what you do there
• How you choose another body to return to earth
• Different levels of souls: beginning, intermediate and advanced
• When and where you first learn to recognize soulmates on earth
• The purpose of life and manifestations of a "creator"