|Number of Pages
Budgeting & financial management
Law, Practice & Procedure of Service Tax by J K Mittal is the most authoritative
commentary on the subject. It provides a thorough analysis of all aspects of
service tax law in a reader friendly manner. All statutory amendments, notable
judicial pronouncements, notifications, circulars and trade notices have been
adequately covered and fully updated. The book is an essential reference work
for assessees, practitioners, revenue officers and judges.
• India’s first book on service tax in 2 volumes presented in easy to follow
I Service Tax at a Glance;
II Law, Rules & Regulations, including Taxation of Services: An Education
III Taxation based on the Negative List of Services;
IV Practice & Procedure.
• Critical analysis of the amendments made by the Finance Bill, 2015.
• Relevant notifications and departmental clarifications annexed to chapters.
• In-depth coverage of taxation of services based on the Negative List, Exemptions, Abatement, Reverse Charge Mechanism and CENVAT Credit under service tax.
• List of Notifications, Circulars and Trade Notices provided for quick reference.