Jaico Publishing House
|Number of Pages
IS DEATH THE END?
Or, as bestselling author Dinesh D'Souza argues, do the latest discoveries in physics and neuroscience, the most convincing philosophical deductions, and the most likely conclusions from anthropology and biology lend increasing credibility to the prospect of life after death?
In a stunning tour de force, Life After Death: The Evidence reveals:
• How modern science lays the foundation for belief in life after death
• The distinctions between mind and brain - and why it is perfectly reasonable to assume that your immaterial consciousness can survive the dissolution of your material body
• The great atheist philosopher who provided ingenious proof for the likelihood of an afterlife
• How the theory of evolution, far from undercutting the idea of life after death, supports it
• The telling evidence of near death experiences
• What the probability of life after death means for life before death