|Number of Pages
Electronics & communications engineering
This one-of-a-kind resource provides practical guidance on the recognition and treatment of lymphoma of the nervous system, including primary central nervous system lymphoma and neurological complications of systemic lymphoma. Leading experts in the field comprehensively cover the epidemiology, pathology, diagnosis, neuroimaging, and treatment for the full range of disorders.
* Covers the diagnosis and management of both AIDS and non-AIDS associated primary central nervous lymphoma (PCNSL).
* Addresses the neurological complications of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and Hodgkin's disease, including the complications of the various treatments.
* Presents a complete chapter on the neuroimaging of PCNSL.
* Discusses the unique complications of lymphoma, including intravascular lymphoma of the nervous system and neurolymphomatosis.
* Provides a chapter with basic information on the biology, pathology, diagnosis, staging, and management for lymphomas specifically written for non-oncologists.
* Includes the latest information on the use of radiation for PCNSL and the neurotoxicity of radiation for both PCNSL and other types of lymphoma.