Vikas Publishing House
|Number of Pages
The 4th edition of this book has been updated to meet the new requirements of the students, professors, and practitioners. This is an enhanced version of the earlier editions. To update and enhance the coverage of the book, many chapters have been restructured, and some new content/chapters have also been added. In addition, to have better engagement and learning outcomes for the reader, certain new pedagogical features have also been added.
NEW IN THIS EDITION
• A new chapter on 'Ethical and Social Issues'
• Applications using MS-Access in the upgraded Chapter 5 - Data Resource Management
• Concepts on organisations in Chapter 2 - Information, Systems and Organisation Concepts
• Concepts of e-Governance in chapter 7 - e-Commerce, e-Business and e-Governance
• Some latest trends and concepts in Chapter 4 - IT Infrastructure
• Concepts on Project Management in chapter 12 - IS development and Project Management
• Some new cases have been added, and various case studies from the earlier edition have been updated
• New pedagogical elements, such as Objective-type Questions, True/False Questions, Review Questions and Assignments have been added in chapters
• Glossary has also been incorporated to get a quick understanding of the terms used in the book
• Instructor support has been added on the web through Online Resources