|Number of Pages
This book breaks away from standard microeconomics textbooks for management students in numerous ways. Some of its relevant and useful features are:
· A strong emphasis on concepts, their explanation, understanding and application
· Graphical and logical derivations supplemented by economic intuition in easy-to-understand English, while retaining the rigour of algebraic treatment
· Numerous real-life examples, largely pertaining to India
· Two unique chapters: Demand for Assets and Game Theory and Economic Applications
· Questions at the end of each chapter, emphasising the application of concepts
This book will be valuable for BBA and B.Com. students and also for those pursuing Managerial Economics at the Masters level.