Tata McGraw - Hill Education
|Number of Pages
The uCertify-Tata McGraw Hill Professional: Certification Series intends to help readers succeed at IT certification examinations. It helps students attain better understanding of the examination objectives and procedures, and also enables easy recall of the key concepts. Each book in this series is an indispensable resource that would help students perform well in the respective examinations.
This book covers the important topics of the Microsoft 70-536 CExamination in a comprehensive yet concise manner.
Provides focused review of study material to save crucial preparation time
Highlights important concepts with pop quizzes
Contains chapter-end questions for better comprehension and a full-length practice test with answers and explanations to determine examination readiness
This book will prove invaluable for IT professionals aspiring for the Microsoft 70-536 CCertification.
The CD-ROM contains:
uCertify's test preparation software-the uCertify PrepKit-for Microsoft 70-536 CCertification
Question bank consisting of over 200 questions
Study aids such as Flash Cards, Study Notes, and Tagging TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Developing Applications that Use System Types and Collections
2. Implementing Service Processes, Threading, and Application Domains in a .NET Framework Application
3. Embedding Configuration, Diagnostic, Management, and Installation Features into a .NET Framework Application
4. Implementing Serialization and Input/Output Functionality in a .NET Framework Application
5. Improving the Security of .NET Framework Applications by Using the .NET Framework Security Features
6. Implementing Interoperability, Reflection, and Mailing Functionality in a .NET Framework Application
7. Implementing Globalization, Drawing, and Text Manipulation Functionality in a .NET Framework Application