Tata McGraw - Hill Education
|Number of Pages
The uCertify-Tata McGraw Hill Professional: Certification Seriesintends to help readers succeed at IT certification examinations. It helps students attain better understanding of the examination objectives and procedures, and also enables easy recall of the key concepts. Each book in this series is an indispensable resource that would help students perform well in the respective examinations.
This book covers the important topics of the Microsoft 70-567 Examination in a comprehensive yet concise manner.
Provides focused review of study material to save crucial preparation time
Highlights important concepts with pop quizzes
Contains chapter-end questions for better comprehension and a full-length practice test with answers and explanations to determine examination readiness
This book will prove invaluable for IT professionals aspiring for the Microsoft 70-567 Certification.
The CD-ROM contains:
uCertify's test preparation software-the uCertify PrepKit-for Microsoft 70-567 Certification
Question bank consisting of over 200 questions
Study aids such as Flash Cards, Study Notes, and Tagging TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
2. Consuming and Creating Server Controls
3. Working with Data and Services
4. Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
5. Working with ASP.NET AJAX and Client-Side Scripting
6. Targeting Mobile Devices
7. Programming Web Applications
8. Designing and Implementing Controls
9. Designing the Presentation and Layout of an Application
10. Accessing Data and Services
11. Establishing ASP.NET Solution Structure
12. Leveraging and Extending ASP.NET Architecture