Ratna Sagar Publishers
|Number of Pages
• This thoroughly revised edition of On Board 10 offers guidance to students
preparing for the Class 10 Examination according to the 2014 -15 curriculum.
• This practice book covers every section of the English examination syllabus
thoroughly, strictly according to the CBSE pattern.
• ASL, PSA and value-based questions find a prominent place in the book.
• On Board gives ample opportunity to the students to become proficient and confident in writing their answers.
• It attempts to develop in the students the ability to do reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary tasks on their own. This overall development will make them adept in the receptive and productive skills of language, preparing them for life in and beyond school.
• Examination strategies have been suggested to facilitate accuracy and speed in answering the questions.
• The Word Power will help develop expression in the students since receptive skills are linked to productive skills.