|Number of Pages
Schools & education centres
Perfect genius is a collection of self-indulging user friendly worksheets (Designed in 4 color format) which is based on blooms taxonomy. As per the blooms taxonomy, there are six learning stages which shows the shift from the lower order thinking skills towards the higher order thinking skills-Knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, evaluation and creation.
Perfect genius science and social science formative activity worksheets for class 5 (Based on bloom's taxonomy) is the scientifically designed workbook which has the following features
1. Fulfills all requirements of formative assessment for the CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) system of education.
2. Unlike regular books which try only to find out how much a child knows, the perfect genius worksheets measure how well a student has understood concepts.
3. Covers 140 skills in the form of 140 worksheets on scholastic areas (Science and social science), life skills, attitude and values.
4. The solutions to the 140 worksheets are provided at the end of the workbook.
5. The workbook follows the chapter plan of NCERT books (based on NCF 2005). There are 2 parts in the workbook-science and social science.
6. Science part has been divided into 7 chapters containing 49 worksheets whereas social science has been divided into 10 chapters containing 91 worksheets.
7. These worksheets have been classified in the 6 learning stages of bloom's taxonomy.
Benefits of perfect genius
1. Builds a strong foundation for NTSE, Olympiads, IIT - JEE and other exams.
2. Perfect genius does not restrict to the academic requirements but will question the students on various aspects required for a good intelligence quotient.
3. The exercises generate enough triggers for students to expand their learning horizons. The questions designed aid in the establishment and encouragement of critical thinking.
4. The students will be able to present and create opinions and make judgments developing the higher order thinking skills.
5. The student will develop not only scholastic abilities but there will be an overall holistic development-life skills, attitude, values.
As children are most receptive to learning during young age, a time when they are not influenced by a lot of external factors. So the right time is to start now.
Table of contents : -
Part - I : Science
3. Interdependence Between Living and Non - Living Things
4. Human Body System
5. Food, Health and Disease
6. Air and Water
7. Some Important Concepts (State of Matter / Work Force and Energy / Light and Sound)
Part II : Social
8. Our Clothes
10. Conservation of Natural Resources
11. Transport and Communication
12. the Earth
13. Map and its Language
14. Travel and Tourism
15. Indian Heritage and Monuments
16. Natural Calamities
17. Freedom Fighter
18. Public Service
19. Social Issues
20. Our Society
21. National Symbols and Memorable Days