|Number of Pages
Book 1: Quantitative Aptitude forms a very important part of preparation of MBA aspirants. Not just the Quant section but it forms the backbone of the Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency and Reasoning.
Disha's Quantitative Aptitude for CAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ CMAT/ MAT/ Bank PO/ SSC is a book focussed on mastering techniques to crack these examinations. The book starts from a basic level and moves to an expert level.
• Structure of the book: The book comprises of 6 Units divided into 22 chapters followed by 3 Mock Tests. Each chapter consists of
Theory with Illustrations
Foundation Level Exercise
Standard Level Exercise
Expert Level Exercise
Solutions to the 3 levels of exercises
Solutions to Test Yourself
• The complete book has been divided into 5 units (Numbers, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Counting Principles) which have been further divided into 22 chapters.
• Each chapter includes detailed review of all the concepts involved with exhaustive number of well discussed Illustrations.
• The theory is followed by 3 levels of exercises - Foundation Level, Standard Level and Expert Level. The detailed solution to each and every question has been provided immediately at the end of the 3 exercises.
• The book contains 22 Chapter-wise Tests - Test Yourself - on the basis of latest CAT pattern after the exercises in each chapter. The students must attempt these tests in specified time limits and conditions. A new chapter on Basic Trigonometry & its Applications has been introduced in the book.
• At the end of the book 3 Mock Tests are provided based on the exact pattern of latest CAT exams. The solutions to the test are provided at the end of the tests.
• The book contains questions of past exams of CAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ SNAP/ NMAT/ ATMA/ FMS in the various exercises and Illustrations.
Book 2: The importance of Working with Numbers has increased tremendously in all Aptitude based tests in the last few years. In CAT exam the number of questions asked have outgrown to 25%. Further Number System is the stepping stone for whole of the Quant, Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation. The book "Koncepts of Numbers" captures Number System like never before. The book is an 100% original work by the author and contain some new copyrighted formula (not in public domain at present). With more than 1300 solved questions divided into 10 different chapters, it strengthens the basics and then further moves on to 5 difficulty levels of problems - Concept Applicator (CA), Concept Builder (CB), Concept Cracker (CC), Concept Deviator (CD), Data Sufficiency (DS). The book has a 360 degree approach towards solving problems and having 20% of the total questions on Data Sufficiency.
Book 3: The book "How to Get into Your Dream B School - Strategies (Aptitude Test/ WAT/ GD/ PI) to crack CAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ SNAP/ NMAT" is not a Q and A book like a myriad of others available in the market. This, on the other hand, is the first of its kind, guidance book for MBA aspirants which answers the elusive 'How do I get into my dream B School' question.
The author, while preparing to get into his dream B School, tried hard to find a guide, which would tell him how to go about the preparation, how to best utilize the time at hand, the do's and the don't's, and what would work and what won't. But there wasn't any such guide available. This book is his endeavor to provide that guide which he himself didn't get.
This book contains 19 simple yet powerful Practice Rules and a plethora of Pearls of Wisdom, which not only inform the aspirants about how to go about ensuring they get that sought-after seat in a premier B School, but also make them aware of the various pitfalls and the easy to miss snags which they ought to be careful about.
Through examples which include actual CAT questions, the book breaks the answering process into easily understandable and logical steps, and instills the same logical and structured thinking in the readers.
This book doesn't stop at cracking the aptitude tests (CAT/XAT/IIFT/SNAP/NMAT and the likes) but goes on to provide guidance to its readers on how to convert the coveted calls by cracking the GDs/WATs and the Personal Interviews.
While this book is focused towards MBA preparation, anyone who is preparing for any aptitude tests or personal interviews will be benefited immensely by the structured and logical approach, and the various strategies mentioned here.