Ratna Sagar P. Ltd.
|Number of Pages
Right Click adopts a user-friendly and interactive approach to the use of computers for young students.
- The content in the books has been kept simple and has been suitably graded for each level.
- The text is interspersed with activities and in-text exercises that are stimulating and learner-centred.
- The fact boxes and interesting tips and tricks will help to sustain the students' interest in the topics.
- COMPUTER MANNERS teaches computer etiquette in a child-friendly manner.
- LET US RECALL recapitulates the main points of the lesson. KEYWORDS explain the meaning of new words in simple language.
- The Lab activities and Project work given at the end of each chapter are interactive and activity-based.
- Teaching ideas will help the teacher to make the lesson more meaningful and interesting.