Tata McGraw - Hill Education
|Number of Pages
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Designed for the undergraduate course on Signals and Systems, this text provides a comprehensive overview of fundamental concepts and their practical implications. Supported by crisp and concise theory, plethora of numerical problems and MATLAB exercises, this book helps reader learn this important subject in the easiest manner.
1. Separate treatment of continuous time and discrete time signals.
2. All theorems and properties are well defined with the proofs.
3. Solved examples are explained using step-by-step method.
Table of content :-
2. Continuous Time Signals & Systems
3. Laplace Transform
4. Fourier Series and Fourier transform of Analog Signals
5. State Space Analysis of Continuous Time Systems
6. Discrete Time Signals and Systems
7. Z Transform
8. Fourier Series and Fourier Transform of Discrete Time Signals
9. Discrete Fourier Transform & Fast Fourier Transform
10. Structures for Realization of IIR & FIR Systems
11. State Space Analysis of Discrete Time Systems