Vikas Publishing House
|Number of Pages
Biography: science, technology & engineering
Solid State Electronic Devices has been written for the undergraduate students of Electronics and Electrical Engineering. The book caters to introductory and advance courses on Solid State Devices. It is student-friendly and written for those who like to understand the subject from a physical perspective. Even teachers and researchers will benefit immensely from this book.
This thoughtfully-organized book provides intense knowledge of the subject with the help of lucid descriptions of theories and solved examples and covers the syllabi of most of the colleges under WBUT.
• Full coverage of all modules of the syllabi of WBUT as well as other Indian universities
• Easy and lucid style of presentation of concepts
• Special emphasis on the physics of semiconductor devices
• Large number of solved problems and exercise problems with hints for solution in every chapter
• Innumerable multiple choice questions and short questions with answers
• Wide coverage of MOS capacitor, advanced VLSI MOSFETs and semiconductor sensors and detectors
• Active stress on basic physical concepts and principle of operation
• Long mathematical deductions avoided, unless absolutely necessary