Viva Books Pvt Ltd
|Number of Pages
Viva Start Up Science Workbooks have been specially prepared for the students of classes 6, 7 and 8. They complement the textbooks to help students prepare for evaluation and for additional practice and self-assessment. The workbooks are completely based on the CCE guidelines.
Key Features of the Workbooks:
• Each chapter begins with a summary given in points for quick review.
• A variety of objective questions like multiple choice, fill in the blanks, match the following and one word answer are included.
• Subjective exercises like correct the false statements, give reasons, find the odd one out and justify, define, differentiate and short and long answers are incorporated in the books.
• Questions based on Higher Order Thinking Skills, diagrams and numericals are also given.
• A variety of multiple choice questions based on practical skills are also included.
• A separate section on laboratory including common laboratory apparatus and general guidelines and precautions is given in the beginning.
• Termwise sample test papers for FA and SA are incorporated.
• Adequate space has been given to answer the objective-type questions while the subjective questions have to be answered in the notebooks.
Nutrition in Plants • Nutrition in Animals • Materials of Daily Use • Heat • Different Kinds of Materials • How Things React with One Another • Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animal • Soil • Respiration • Transportation of Materials • Reproduction in Plants • Motion and Time • Electric Current and Its Effects • Light • Winds, Storms and Cyclones • Scarcity of Water • Forests • Waste Management • Sample Test Papers