Ratna Sagar P. Ltd.
Tell Me More is a series of books of general knowledge and life skills.
* Each book is divided into two terms.
* The activities included for each term can be used for FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT.
* It's a Fact lists interesting facts.
* Tell. . . More helps to nurture curious minds by exposing them to extrapolatory tasks.
* Ha, Ha! / What Fun! (Books 1-2) will bring a smile to the child's face.
* Let's Sum It Up contains test papers that can be used for SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT.
* In the News (Books 4-8) lists latest updates from around the globe.
* Fun to Know and More to Know provide additional information on a particular topic.
* Brain teasers, quizzes and reasoning activities will hone the analytical and logical skills of the learners.
* The special section on Life Skills will stimulate the thinking, social and emotional skills of the learners. This will improve their performance in the co-scholastic area.
* Books 3-8 contain weblinks to take the learners beyond the text.
The series aims at the holistic development of the learner in both scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
With every book for Classes 1-5 comes a FREE SCRAPBOOK. There are many activities for the student to do in the scrapbook.
In Tell Me More 6-8 there is an interesting and unique Google Map activity in each part.
Also Available: Web Support