|Number of Pages
Budgeting & financial management
This excellent book makes it quite clear that your business has to focus on customer experience for 21st century business success. It's more than refreshing to read the multiple case studies, the well thought out approach and to hear the experienced voices of these authors. You've spent way too much time reading this endorsement. Read the book instead. It?s SO worth it. Paul Greenberg, author of CRM at the Speed of Light.
About the Author
Reza Soudagar is a Senior Director for global marketing at SAP, the leader in enterprise software. Vinay Iyer is currently Vice President of global marketing at SAP after having cut his teeth in CRM at Siebel Systems. He holds an MBA from Wharton. Dr. Volker G. Hildebrand, Vice President for CRM Solutions at SAP, is a pioneering researcher focusing on customer-centric business strategies and innovative CRM technologies.
Table of Contents
PART I: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: THE NEW COMPETITIVE BATTLEGROUND
1. Customer Experience in the ?New Normal?
2. The Four Essentials of a Profitable Customer Experience
3. B2B Customer Experience: Different Animal, Same Spots
Part II: Making It Happen
4. Throwing Out the Old Playbook
5. The New Customer Experience Recipe
6. A Fresh Look at the Top and Bottom Lines
Part III: Technology: The Core Ingredient
7. The Underlying Foundation for the Customer Experience Edge
8. Adding Disruptive Technologies to Advance the Game
9. IT as the Catalyst of CE Transformation
Part IV: Sustaining the ?Wow ?
10. Ten On-Ramps to the Customer Experience Freeway
11. Measures of Success
12. Emerging Economies: Exporting a Profitable Customer Experience
13. The Future of Customer Experience
14. Action Items for Achieving the Customer Experience Edge