Jaico Publishing House
|Number of Pages
The good news is that you can learn the art of apology. Through their research and interaction with hundreds of individuals, counselor Dr. Jennifer Thomas and Dr. Gary Chapman, have discovered five fundamental aspects or "languages" of an apology:
• Expressing Regret - "I am sorry."
• Accepting Responsibility - "I was wrong."
• Making Restitution - "What can I do to make it right?"
• Genuinely Repenting - "I'll try not to do that again."
• Requesting Forgiveness - "Will you please forgive me?"
In The Five Languages of Apology, you will learn how to recognize your own primary apology language while speaking the languages of those you love. Understanding and applying the five languages of an apology will greatly enhance all of your relationships.