|Number of Pages
Entrance Exam Preparation
Contains previous year solved paper to familiarize the candidates with the current trends in the examination and types of questions asked there in.
Chapter-wise explanatory questions are provided for understanding well.
Each chapter starts with syllabus of UPSC (mains) and question pattern for students help.
Two types of questions are given in each chapter, long answer type and short answer type questions with their detailed answers.
"Points to remember" are provided in each chapter for more help the students.
"Important Terminology and Explanations" are given at the end of every chapter.
Thinkers of Public Administration are covered given at the end of the book with their photograph and brief description of thinkers life.
About the Book: UPSC IAS Civil Seva (Main)Examination Chapterwise Explanatory Questionnaire Public Administration (Paper I & II)
Solved Paper 2011
Paper - I
2. Administrative Thought
3. Administrative Behaviour
5. Accountability and Control
6. Administrative Law
7. Comparative Public Administration
8. Development Dynamics
9. Personnel Administration
10. Public Policy
11. Techniques of Administrative Improvement
12. Financial Administration
Thinkers of Public Administration
Paper - II
1. Evolution and Indian Administration
2. Philosophical and Constitutional Framework
3. Public Sector Undertaking
4. Union Government and Administration
5. Plans and Priorities
6. State Government and Administration
7. District Administration Since Independence
8. Civil Services
9. Financial Management
10. Administrative Reforms Since Independence
11. Rural Development
12. Urban Local Government
13. Law and Order Administration
14. Significant Issues in Indian Administration
Glimpses of Recommendation of ARC-II