Tata McGraw - Hill Education
|Number of Pages
VLSI design and related technology has become indispensable in today's world due to increase in chip circuit complexity and integration scales required by high-speed communication systems. The book, VLSI Design, covers all aspects of design and analysis of VLSI circuits, from preliminary designs to layout designs, as well an introduction to processing technology. For those willing to step into the VLSI industry or research fields, this book, with its simplistic presentation and pedagogical writing style, will provide the necessary thrust and adequate information to master the field.
Principles of physics and mathematical analysis focused upon to cover the VLSI design fundamentals
Inclusion of applications and latest developments in the subject, Nanometer CMOS design issues.
Excellent use of VHDL programs for digital design and top level system design.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction of MOS Technology to Integrated Circuit
2. MOSFET and CMOS, Basic Electrical Properties and Circuit Design
3. CMOS Based Digital Design
4. CMOS Based Analog Circuit
5. CMOS Mixed Signal Circuit
6. BICMOS Circuit
7. Design of Testability
8. Physical Design of VLSI Circuits
9. Designing of Digital Circuits Using VHDL Programs
10. Top level System Design CPU
11. VLSI Process Technology