Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited
|Number of Pages
Electronics & Communication Engineering
This book on Wireless and Mobile Network Security comprehensively deals with various security issues, challenges, attacks, protocols, and available security solutions for wireless technologies at the application level. It provides a collection of latest advancements and techniques related to the security dynamics, and adaptive to applications. This book explains the dynamic selection of the security algorithms/schemes for encryption/decryption, authentication, integrity maintenance, non-repudiation, etc., depending on an application characteristics as well as the environment of execution. It provides a practical approach for the implementation of different techniques associated with network security.
Provides information on latest researches and development in security field related to various networking technologies.
Hands on approach for implementing different techniques linked with network security.
Well organized presentation of security issues, attacks, solutions and challenges.
Covers conventional as well updated attacks pertaining to various wireless networks.
Detailed coverage on Ubiquitous and Integrated Network's security. TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Security Issues in Mobile Communications
2. Security at Device, Network, and Server Levels
3. Application Level Security in Wireless Networks
4. Application Level Security in Cellular Networks
5. Application Level Security in MANETs
6. Application Level Security in Ubiquitous Networks
7. Application Level Security in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks
8. Security for Mobile Commerce Application